EA First are partnering with a large independant accountacy firm based in Cambridge in their search for an Audit Manager who will have the opportunity to grow, develop and manager a diverse portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities involve:
- Management of substantial portfolio of a wide variety of business clients
- Management of audit, accounts and corporation taxation compliance assignments in line with firm's standard procedures
- Manage and lead a small team of trainee and senor auditors
- Participation in client meetings and ad-hoc assignments as appropriate
- Delivery of client service charter
- Management of portfolio lock-up and recoveries through billing activities
- Development of portfolio through cross-selling and new client wins
- Contribution towards development of technical audit and accounts competences in trainees
- Carrying out other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the role
This is an ideal role for a highly-motivated and experienced auditor who is looking to broaden their experience and prospects working in a challenging and collaborative environment.
The succsessful candidate:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA or equivalent
- Practice background where you have worked across both audit and accounts assignments and be able demonstrate strong client relationship skills.
Whats on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentoring scheme