Audit Manager - Tier 2 sponsership offered
EA First are partnering with a Top 10 firm based in Leeds, in their search to recruit an Audit Manager. This is a highly regarded firm who boast a strong presence in the market with a strong reputation.
If you want to be part of a firm that values their employees well-being, encourages work life balance & progression and will open up doors in the future (if you ever wish to move into industry) this could be a fantastic role for you.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, reporting to Directors and Partners
- Ensuring assignments are completed in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirming arrangements with the client and other internal departments, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm's procedures
- Brief and oversee staff on assignments, providing on the job training as required, liaising with senior client staff to ensure the assignment is completed as per the agreed terms
- Identify and resolve key audit matters and contentious items, in consultation with the client, Director/Partner and national technical team as appropriate
- Attend and present at client audit committee and board meeting
- Assist Directors and Partners with business development opportunities including participation in scoping and pitching
- Participate actively in recruitment and line management, and relevant team meetings
The successful candidate:
- ACA or ACCA
- Previous experience of External Audit
- Personable and professional
What's on offer
- Hybrid working - 2-3 days from home
- Highly competitive salary
- Market leading benefits package