This is an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified (ACA/ ACCA) accountant at senior level to join a well established top 50 firms Assurance team. The role requires previous experience leading teams on audit and accounting assignments.
You will work on a mixed client base with turnovers up to £100m in a variety of different sectors.
- Carrying out audit assignments and being responsible for every aspect of the file, from planning through to completion
- Working closely with managers and partners, assisting them with the submission of final (audited) accounts and tax computations within reporting and client deadlines
- Attending finalisation meetings with the client, where you'll support the managers and partners in presenting the team's findings
- Managing a team of juniors and semi seniors, being accountable for their work and providing constructive feedback as you support them through their accountancy qualification
- Building relationships with clients as a representative of the firm.
The successful candidate
You are a qualified accountant with experience in an accountancy practice and will have worked on numerous audit assignments across a variety of industries. You have completed your professional accounting qualification (ACA or ACCA). You are technically competent across all areas of the audit file and proactive in developing your knowledge through your own independent research, using internal and external resources.
What's on offer?
Highly competitive salary
Progression and continued personal development