- The Automation Project Manager will lead, plan and deliver large scale logistics automation projects across the operational network.
- European remit and therefore an expectation to travel across sites in the UK and rest of Europe.
My client is one of the most recognisable brands in the world and they are looking for an Automation Project Manager to drive real change and transformation.
The Automation Project Manager will lead and manage automation projects across a network of logistics facilities.
The projects planned will encompass a range of initiatives such as designing and constructing new distribution centres, converting and extending distribution sites, incorporating bespoke materials handling solutions and implementing automation and associated systems upgrades.
- Manage projects from conception to completion
- Develop project plans, goals, deliverables and manage project timelines
- Coordinate project resources including third-party contractors and suppliers
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders
- Manage project budgets and ensure cost control measures are in place
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations and company policies
- Liaise with internal departments such as engineering, manufacturing and quality, to ensure seamless project delivery
- Develop and maintain project documentation, including risk assessments, change management, and project management plans
- Ensure effective communication with all relevant stakeholders throughout the project life cycle
- Extensive experience and a successful track record in managing large-scale automation projects, both domestically and internationally
- PRINCE2 accredited or similar PM qualification
- A minimum of 5 years logistics and project management experience
- Pragmatic, practical, and driven by results
- Prior experience working in Europe or ROW
- Proven success in delivering sizeable capital or change projects, bringing valuable benefits to fruition
- Familiarity with an appropriate project management methodology and planning tools
- Strong comprehension of end-to-end supply chain processes and operations
- Self-motivated, focused, and results-driven, excelling in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Consistently delivers on time and within agreed parameters to achieve desired corporate objectives.
£70,000 - £75,000 + benefits
National role with expectation to travel internationally.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.