Join one a friendly, supportive, collaborative crossfunctional Scrum team, helping us to evolve our clinical delivery platform and other intervention-based tools providing mental healthcare to patients. Their platform is made up of a number of Azure-hosted services comprising React UIs and .NET Core HTTP APIs.
This role sits within the countries leading provider of Digital Mental Health-care. Supporting the NHS through unprecedented levels of demand for mental health-care services. Having recently received a massive cash injection to support the development of new products they need to strengthen their team with a QA Engineer.
We are looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join the Engineering team. You will join one of our friendly, supportive, collaborative crossfunctional Scrum teams, helping us to evolve our clinical delivery platform and other intervention-based tools providing CBT based therapy to our patients.
What you'll be doing
- Contribute to the implementation, and maintenance of a reusable and sustainable QA automation library that is built using Playwright C#
- Take responsibility for test execution and automation for UI and API based products.
- Work closely with cross-functional Scrum teams to fulfil QA responsibilities
- Contribute to developing QA good practices within Engineering group
- Collaborate with Development and QA Engineers to build robust and efficient automated test libraries and scripts
BDD, Gherkin, C#, SpecFlow, Selenium, Playwright
API testing (Postman, RestSharp or REST Assured)
ASP.NET MVC web app
.NET Core Web APIs
Azure SQL Server
Azure Kubernetes Service
Azure Function Apps
Azure DevOps Pipelines
We are looking for someone with working experience in the development of UI and API-based test automation frameworks & tools. Some experience with a development programming language (C#), SQL and functional & non-functional test techniques is essential.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.