We are representing a really exciting Cambridge based organisation.
The BI Developer will be responsible for the data and reporting of this organisation. As a high volume transaction type organisation this role will offer a lot of complexity and a high profile position with senior stakeholder engagement.
The organisation values very highly the importance of meaningful and accurate BI.
As the BI Developer you will:
· Be solely responsible for the design & development of their data warehouse solutions
· Be responsible for ensuring data reporting is fit & relevant
· Design & development of reporting using SSRS
· Responsible for maintaining a resilient SQL Server database-reporting platform
· Identifies opportunities to exploit new technologies
· Responsible for communicating current and future risks within application architecture
You will have:
· Extensive knowledge and experience of BI platforms, data warehousing and cubes
· Extensive architectural design and application development experience with Microsoft technology stack including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
· Scripting knowledge such as PowerShell, T-SQL and performance tuning of Stored Procedures.
· Knowledge of BI front end tools such as Qlikview and PowerBI.
· Experience of writing design documentation with Visio, UML, MOSCOW, TOGAF or similar architecture frameworks.
Whilst this is a Cambridge based role, the client is open to somebody who may want to work part of their week from home.
Salary up to £60k with usual benefits on top.