Work closely with the MD of this SME organisation. You will take responsibility of the Financial Accounts and report the figures to the parent company.
SME based near Ely
Working closely with the MD you will look after the financial reporting of the site and report the figures to the parent company.
- Daily maintenance of bank account including reconciliations
- Sales ledger management
- Processing Invoices and sales receipts
- Credit Control
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure accurate information is received on time
- Purchase ledger management
- Processing supplier payments
- Posting month end & year end journals
- Day to day filing & office administration
- Weekly & monthly payroll
- Preparing VAT returns
- Management of company credit card payments and reconciliations
- Office administration and PA responsibilities
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in a similar type of role. Ideally AAT qualified.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.