We are recruiting for a Build Technician on a permanent basis in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Experience in a similar role is preferred, however full product training will be given to the successful candidate.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience as a build technician or will have attained similar knowledge from previous roles with a good understanding of mechanical and electrical principles and skills.
The company that you are applying for is an international leader within the manufacturing industry, producing and providing products to the highest quality.
- Marking out and drilling chassis plates, for mounting components.
- Cutting, bending and fitting stainless steel tubing.
- Connecting components such as filters, flowmeters, valves and pressure regulators using Swagelok fittings or equivalent.
- Build and test sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Mount sub-assemblies into bespoke enclosures and pre-test prior to final build and calibration.
- Electrical wiring from components to junction boxes.
- Conduct electrical, pressure and function testing, recording results for certification.
- Continuously improve work methods processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness as part of our on-going lean programme.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Good manual dexterity for intricate work
- Enthusiastic with effective communication skills
- A positive approach to continuous improvement
- Desire to produce work to a very high standard of quality
- Flexibility to adapt to varied nature of work and workload
- Meticulous attention to detail and record keeping
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
37.5 working hours a week (Monday-Friday)
Income Protection, Private Health Cover, Pension and Life Assurance.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.