Do you have electrical and mechanical skills?
Do you have meticulous attention to detail and are able to interpret information from engineering drawings?
With full product, process and gas safety training provided this is a great opportunity for an Build Technician, based in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
Working as part of a team of technicians and engineers, this is an ideal opportunity for someone who is self-motivated and has a quality driven approach to work.
- Build sampling systems, process analyser and calibration systems by working to engineering drawings.
- Marking out and drilling chassis plates for mounting components.
- Cutting, bending and fitting stainless steel tubing.
- Connecting components such as filters, flowmeters, valves and pressure regulators using Swagelok fittings or equivalent.
- Build and test sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Mount sub-assemblies into bespoke enclosures and pre-test prior to final build and calibration.
- Electrical wiring from components to junction boxes etc.
- Carry out electrical, pressure and function testing, recording results for certification.
Hands-on mechanical and electrical experience is required.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
37.5 hours per week - Monday-Friday
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.