We're recruiting for a pro-active Business Account Manager to manage, develop and strengthen relationships with a number of key clients.
As the role grows, there will be an element of business development which will include identifying new business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and delivering proposals.
Offering great variety and development, duties will include:
- Building excellent relationships with clients
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing customer information
- Undertaking client visits
- Conduct and report reviews
- Negotiating financial terms and pricing
- Preparing business cases to present
- Implementing a strategy to differentiate from competitors
- Build a network of relationships across the industry
- Maintain extensive knowledge of market conditions
- Build and validate business leads
- Maintain accurate forecasts and reporting
You will have strong account/client/relationship management experience ideally within the banking/financial services sector along with being able to think of creative solutions to challenges.
As a strong negotiator, who is self-motivated and highly articulate, you will embrace change and challenge processes to improve efficiency.
This permanent position will include being office based, some home working and visiting client sites throughout the UK.
Near Ely, Cambridgeshire with hybrid working
Up to £50,000 per annum + car allowance
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.