IT Business Analyst
- Partnered with EA First, a globally recognisable retail business based in Oxfordshire are looking for an IT Business Analyst to be a key figure in driving digital change throughout the business and across the globe.
The Role/Responsibilities of this IT Business Analyst role include:
- Facilitate workshops and discussions to effectively gather requirements and achieve a joint understanding of needs
- Establish effective working relationships with a range of stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of business priorities and to support the delivery of business value.
- Analyse data to recommend service improvements and make informed decisions.
- Establish functional and non-functional requirements and document them appropriately
- Identify any Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Work as part of a scrum team and support the team in delivery
- Encourage agile behaviours and promote the concept of a minimum viable product
- Model business processes to validate that solutions are fit for purpose
Essential IT Business Analyst Experience:
- Experience of the software development lifecycle ; analysis through to acceptance, launch and live operations
- Facilitator of workshops, able to lead stakeholder groups to achieve focused outcomes
Accomplished at modelling As-is and To-be business processes, able to present these to stakeholders and the team to ensure understanding and to achieve buy-in
- Excellent Stakeholder management experience
- Managing the team's backlog ensuring quality and maturity
- Responsible for the elicitation of functional, technical and non-functional requirements, translating these into user stories
- Ability to use prioritisation techniques to refine the backlog and manage dependencies
- Proven ability to manage scope to meet the required MVP
- Ability to work within commercial constraints; cost restrictions/project deadlines
- Excellent user story writing skills, ensuring quality and consistency of stories across the project * Working in a client/supplier relationship, sensitive to their needs
- Good understanding of how to build commercial opportunities through delivery and client relationships.
- Experience contributing to sales activities (working on bids, writing sales proposals etc.)
- Broad, relevant work experience in a consulting firm or other client-facing role.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as part of an agile team.
The Benefits For This IT Business Analyst Role Include:
- Negotiable salary of £50,000 - £60,000
- 5% Annual Bonus
- Flexible/Hybrid Working (Max of 2 days per week travel required)
- 35 Days Holiday (Including Public Holidays + Buy and Sell Up to 10 Days)
- Excellent Training & Development; Paid Certifications (Regular Salary Reviews: Every 6 Months)
- 5% Matched Pension + Group Personal Pension Plan