The role of the Business Analyst is to support the business users with the formulation of a system or process change within the business activity.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the Business end-users, IT Services, the Project Team, and external suppliers, to ensure that an effective solution is deployed. The Business Analyst will support the project during the project life cycle.
Award-winning Consultanty based in London looking for Business Analyst to help grow the team and continue delivering a great service to their number of market leading clients.
We are seeking a business analyst with financial experience, desirably Order to Cash experience.
The businesses services are focused on the delivery of advisory and intelligent automation projects into the business by providing the best service that the company can to their clients. This role forms part of a team of cross-functional Business Analysts which can be used by multiple engagement leaders on multi-department/projects.
- Develop knowledge of core systems and business processes; data sources and collection methods to understand business issues and data challenges
- Analyse and decompose complex requirements, create functional specifications, and prepare wireframes and flowcharts
- Assess potential impact and resource requirements of new product features and functionalities, providing support and feature tracking specification from design to implementation and stabilisation
- Determine key measurement metrics for new functionality and define tracking strategy
- Work with the in-house development team, providing the right level of design
- Input ahead of time to facilitate planning, and on an as-needed basis for development to progress
- Prepare technical documentation
- Verify that developed functionality meets specifications
- To develop an understanding of the client's processes down to the current set of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and be able to update the SOPs to future state
- Proactively identify and recommend improvements to systems and procedures, participate with continuous improvement initiatives
- Conduct process mapping and redesign: Be able to define 'As-Is' and Target Operating Model (TOM) through workshops led without supervision and be able to convert into To-Be process maps
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the nature, level of responsibility, and grading of this post, as required.
- Experience evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, and translating high-level requirements from the client into detailed tasks for the technical team.
- Proven track record of carrying out requirements analysis and definition.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 organisation or similar boutique consultancies is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of feature definition, technical analysis, and software development processes.
- Highly proficient technical skills/knowledge enabling you to work effectively with engineers and understand the technical aspects of the platform(s).
- Ability to translate technical requirements into a form that is understandable by non-technical customers
- Excellent written English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to assess project requirements and understand processes for gathering, validating, and documenting.
- Ability to understand and create workflows of requirements (user journey, functional specification).
- Strong ability to translate business requirements to technical requirements that developers can use to implement.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively with a geographically-dispersed department and organization.
- £60,000 - £80,000 (depending upon experience)
- Other benefits
- Working for a award winning consultancy
- Remote working
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.