As the incoming Business Analyst you will be in charge of supporting with requirements gathering, configuration of the platform, handling external clients UATs and also data quality testing too.
EA first are excited to have partnered with a fast-growing Fintech who are providing a SaaS to large Corporates and banks. This organisation is currently recruiting for a Business Analyst to help join implementation team for the external clients.
This will include:
- Support the implementation team with various issue requests, including managing work orders, configuration and UAT issues
- Working with business requirements, such as user stories and Epics
- Support with the execution of the system integration and data integrity testing
- Working with the implementation team
- Requirements gathering via workshops, interviews and document analysis
- Strong desire to analyse, transform and overall working with large datasets
- Experience working in a Technology focused company or Financial Services (Fintech Ideally)
- Worked across multiple functions
- Experience working on various projects
- Great at breaking down technical concepts and being able to commute effectively with clients and team members
Working with a fast growing company in the heart of London.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.