We're recruiting for a pro-active, organised Business Co-ordinator who has excellent attention to detail and solid administration skills.
This permanent position is either located near Newmarket, but also offered on a fully remote or hybrid basis, as well as flexible working and great benefits.
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied administration and co-ordination role where you will be an integral member of a busy operations team which support the business development function.
In this broad ranging role, you will be:
- Administer enquiries, preparing proposals and other documentation to support sales
- Bring together correct costs, calculating prices using Excel and preparing proposals
- Record orders and new enquiries in the CRM system
- Sales support including organising and co-ordinating meetings
- Determine timing and lead time for new enquiries
- Ensuring there are no errors in financial figures
- Checking proposals are clear, accurate and in line with the agreed templates and terms and conditions
- Maintaining client files, ensuring information is saved correctly and can be easily located
- Maintaining the CRM system - ensuring customer data is up to date and correct
You will be a confident, relationship builder with good IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook (CRM experience would be beneficial).
Near Newmarket, hybrid or fully remote
Full time hours - flexible working between 7am-6pm
25 days annual leave, Dental Insurance, EAP, Healthcare Cash Plan, Life Assurance and Pension + more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.