In this newly created role, the Business Development Executive will be focused on winning new business by attending networking events, calling prospective clients and preparing and presenting proposals.
Working flexibly between visiting customers, at home and the Cambridge based office, you will be:
- Identifying potential customers
- Attending networking events
- Preparing and presenting proposals/bids for new business
- Contacting potential customers by email and phone
- Account management of existing customers
- Ensuring the CRM is up to date
- Meeting/exceeding set targets
- Ensuring a targeted sales strategy is in place and goals are met
- Lead the process to finalise client contract agreements
- Liaise with the technical team and upper management to integrate the sales strategy into the company plan
Ideally you will have experience of working in sales role within eCommerce or a related industry.
You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills including sales / account management experience along with a track record of achieving set targets.
Experience of Python, Django or Magento would be useful.
Apply now to find out more about this great sales opportunity!
£25-30,000 basic + bonus
Cambridge (Combination of office, remote and field based)
37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)