My client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager (International Freight) based in England (London or Manchester)
My client is a leading Logistics provider that is looking to expand, bringing on board an experienced Business Development Manager (International Freight) to their team in England (London or Manchester)
The key responsibilities for the role of Business Development Manager (International Freight) based in England (London or Manchester)
- Establish and manage a robust freight sales pipeline in the Aerospace, Road or Sea sectors targeting key customers.
- Emphasise specialist value-added solution selling.
- Identify and pursue significant new freight business opportunities through proactive market research and outreach efforts.
- Take charge of inquiries, RFQs, and tenders from initiation to conclusion, ensuring a seamless process.
- Collaborate closely with the Product team to develop customer-centric value propositions that align with company standards.
- Contribute to the strategic growth of the business in the UK by actively seeking and securing new business.
- Deliver compelling presentations on value-adding solutions, showcasing the expertise and standards of the company.
- Ensure the effective implementation of new business through detailed SOP creation and close collaboration with key Operations stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain influential relationships with potential major clients.
- Participate in industry expos such to enhance the brand presence and foster networking opportunities.
The successful candidate for this role will have the following experience, skills and qualities:
- In-depth expertise in the Aerospace, Road or Sea sector, with a desirable understanding of the Defence sector.
- Proven track record in sales, consistently acquiring new business and surpassing sales targets.
- Background in Air, Road or Sea freight forwarding, demonstrating a comprehensive understanding of logistics.
- Successful experience in managing large and complex tenders, leading to significant business opportunities.
- Proficient in building trust and cultivating high-quality relationships with customers.
- Effective presentation skills and excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English.
This role is offering the following to the successful candidate:
- Salary range depending on experience and sector experience £40,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- 25 days of holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme with up to 6% matched employer contributions
- Private Healthcare
- Full training and continued professional development.
- Clear career paths and development opportunities
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.