I am recruiting for one my clients who are a leading independent global body with a global membership of over 70,000. This organisation is looking to recruit an n Business Systems Manager to join the team.
This company have embarked on a transformational project which sees the majority of its systems transition into the Oracle Stack. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment building on a truly enterprise platform.
The Business Systems Manager role is responsible for the management of the organisations core business systems, including administration, maintenance and development. With a primary function of managing the Systems team, this role also extends to include the management of the Data Reporting team. The position will ensure our key systems are optimised, integrated, and maintained to a high standard of data quality utilised in the effective production of KPI driven Management Information. Working with internal and external stakeholders to make sure we are promoting the use of systems to improve efficiency, accuracy and overall effectiveness of the organisation
- Experience of managing large multi-vendor, multi-platform architectures including both on Premise and SaaS technologies
- Day to day management of the Systems and Data Team providing support, enhancements and training across our key internal and external systems
- Ensure the Systems team delivers first and second line support across all key systems to agreed service levels
- Implement a roadmap with upgrade plans for all key systems in-line with a Systems and Change Management Strategy
- Pro-actively contribute to the continuous improvement of technology / business processes through identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing changes
- Develop a Change Management team to deliver system changes and ongoing improvements
- Identify and implement training programmes for all staff to ensure we optimise the use of the key systems
- Support the ICT Manager in the on-going development and testing of our disaster recovery plan
- Development of Systems policies and procedures aimed at ensuring a high level of system availability, security and data accuracy
- Work with business stakeholders to define and deliver a data strategy, focusing on a robust data model, data glossary, data architecture and consideration of best practice regarding data sourcing and management
- Manage and empower the Data team in the delivery of data strategy to improve systems, exception management and data processing
- Implement techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Establish clear and measurable business KPI's utilising different data sources to populate and identify focus areas
- Work with business stakeholders to define and deliver a reporting strategy, focusing on accurate,
- consistent and reconcilable data. This would include definition/refinement and delivery of a reporting catalogue
- Build/enhance a business reporting capability to initially support transactional reporting with a desire to expand into Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Support the implementation/ongoing management of a data warehouse
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of Management Information Reporting and recommend improvement
- Experience of Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence / Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition / Oracle Business Intelligence Applications preferable
This company offer a competitive salary and range of benefits including a Bonus scheme.
This role can be undertaking in Hybrid working conditions only being on site 2/3 days a week.
If this sounds like the right fit for your skills and you would like to find out more detail, please either contact Damian Bicknell on 01223298159 or Apply to the vacancy.