We are recruiting for a CAD Technician to join a designer and manufacturer based in Brandon, Suffolk.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with CAD experience to enter an established business at entry level, learning and getting support from a small CAD team.
As part of the CAD team, you will produce high quality design drawings and accurate technical service drawings.
- Production of floor plans, elevations, sections and site plans
- Accurately detail drawings of construction components
- Measure, record and draft assemblies
- Production of detailed AutoCAD blocks of any new or update existing components
- Assist other departments to plan, monitor and implement new ideas
- Assist other areas of the business during design and manufacturing stages
- Provide technical and practical support to solve issues
- Keep up to date with relevant British & European standards
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience of AutoCAD 2D (essential)
- Pro-active approach
- High level of attention to detail
- A flair and passion for design and manufacture
- Good standard of technical awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to turn rough working drawings and descriptions to design plans
- Experience of AutoCAD 3D and CGI (desirable)
This is a great opportunity to develop your existing CAD skills in an environment where you can develop.
Brandon, Suffolk (full-time office based)
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
(37.5 hours per week)
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.