An exciting position as a Calibration Technician has become available within the manufacturing industry, based in Ely, Cambridge.
Experience in a similar role is preferred (full product training will be given to the successful candidate).
Previous experience within a calibration role and working with compressed gases would be beneficial along with a good understanding and hands on of mechanical and electrical principles and skills.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work from drawings and written instructions.
The company that you are applying for is an international leader within the manufacturing industry, producing and providing products to the highest quality.
- Functionality test of products using bespoke testing equipment
- Accurately complete build records
- Carry out occasional fault diagnosis
- Complete records and ensure they conform to the required specification
- Continuously improve work methods processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness as part of the on-going lean programme
- Keeping work areas clean and organised while working to lean principles and 5S standards
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Good manual dexterity for intricate work
- Enthusiastic with good communication skills
- A positive approach to continuous improvement
- Desire to produce work to a very high standard of quality
- Flexibility to adapt to varied nature of work and workload
- Meticulous attention to detail and record keeping
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in a similar role is preferred (full product training will be given to the successful candidate)
37.5 working hours a week (Monday-Friday)
Income Protection, Private Health Cover, Pension and Life Assurance.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.