We're recruiting for a Calibration Technician to be responsible for the day to day running of a
fast-paced calibration laboratory.
Based in Ely, Cambridgeshire this is a permanent, full-time position.
In this varied job, duties include:
- Loading and unloading of sensors in calibration manifolds.
- Analysing calibration results and generating yield reports.
- Uploading calibration results to manufacturing database.
- Manual calibration and data acquisition on legacy products.
- Following written work instructions and procedures.
- Following verbal instructions from Cell Manager and Planning department.
- Working to planned deadlines and reporting slippages.
- Preparation of sensors post-cal.
- Supervising workflow of Calibration Technician
- Liaising with Service Technicians and Service Manager over customer returned recalibrations.
- Liaising over manufacturing issues, non-conformances and equipment failures.
We are looking for someone who is a good problem-solver, self-motivated, methodical and has high attention to detail.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel and Access would be ideal.
Monday-Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Pension, private family health Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Life Assurance and 23 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.