Do you have great attention to detail? Are you looking for a new production role in a custom-built facility?
Based in Ely, this firm is looking to bring onboard a technician specialising in calibration.
Our client can boast a reputation in Ely that is unrivalled in the area.
When people join this business, they don't leave!
In the words of their employees, they work for a business that always rewards their hard workers, values them, and has a very friendly and enjoyable working environment.
In this role, a successful candidate will:
- Attentively follow written and verbal instructions.
- Load, unload, and reset specialist equipment.
- Work to tight deadlines while keeping their station organised.
A successful candidate must have:
- Work experience with calibration or instrumentation in manufacturing or deadline driven environment
- Competence across Microsoft office applications
If this role sounds of interest, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Our clients are looking to bring a team member on board with existing knowledge and a passion to learn.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.