Partnered with a Logistics/Supply Chain focused organisation based in central Southampton, EA First are looking for experienced Change Manager to be the face of business and operational change across the board, within our private equity backed client.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and proactive Change Manager, who will work with the project lead(s) and project manager(s) to identify benefit risks, propose mitigating actions, lead change workshops to ensure alignment of deliverables within the project and work collaboratively with the Portfolio Management Office to align with business strategy.
The Change Manager will be responsible for optimizing operational transformation through strong change management, training and communications by assessing team's progress and achieving measured improvements across business operations
The succesful Change Manager will also be responsible for the completion of all the designated people change activities and tasks contained in the project schedule through pro-active task, risk and issue management; reporting progress as required to the project manager and ensuring stakeholders are kept engaged and informed where appropriate.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the interests of the Project Lead are met by the project
- Work interactively throughout the Operational teams, those impacted across the organisation and key stakeholders to articulate and deliver the business change
- Support the identification of key initiatives that contribute to realising benefits and achieving intended outcomes
- Define success metrics and measure performance and regularly provide transparency on status and progress
- Identify risks and mitigation plans for resistance to change
- Influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Own and improve the communication strategy of the program
- Coordinate, monitor and oversee communications, change calendars and timelines
- Identify, define and track the benefits and outcomes required of the program
- Ensure maximum improvements are achieved into existing and new business processes as key initiatives are deployed into their operational use both within the operational and wider teams impacted by the change
- leading the activities associated with benefits realisation and ensuring that continued accrual of benefits can be achieved and measured after the project has been completed
- working with the Project Lead on transition management, ensuring that business as usual is maintained during the transition and the changes are effectively integrated into the business
- preparing affected business areas for transition to new ways of working
- Working with the sites to build and deliver change plans, ensuring that the change of jobs and ways of working are embedded in the sites
- Ensure training is carried out effectively aligned to the new ways of working
System implementation project experience, would be extremely beneficial.