This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Chief Accountant to join a Chatteris based growing SME business based just outside Chatteris.
Based outside Chatteris, the purpose of this Chief Accountant role is to lead the accounting team of 4 and drive the process and control.
- Assisting with the preparation of annul budgets.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Oversee Credit control and transactional finance
- Review and complete the monthly management accountant
- Liaise with the external auditor and any queries
- Oversee stock costs are correct and yar end stock take
- Cashflow reporting
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
To be the successful candidate for this Chief Accountant position you will have.
- You will have worked in a similar position ideally with managerial exposure
- Fully qualified Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are essential for this position.
- Ability to lead from the front and motivate the team
- Excellent excel skills and ideally Netsuite experience
- Ability to work to deadlines with high level of accuracy
The successful accountant will be offered a salary up to £55k plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.