Banner Default Image

Cleaning Coordinator

  • Location

    Ely

  • Job Function:

    Logistics

  • Sector:

    Manufacturing

  • Job type:

    Permanent

  • Salary:

    Negotiable

  • Contact:

    Hayley Murfitt

  • Contact email:

    hayley.murfitt@ea-first.com

  • Job ref:

    BBBH859_1653405380

  • Published:

    about 1 month ago

  • Expiry date:

    2022-08-22

  • Startdate:

    ASAP

  • Consultant:

    Hayley Murfitt

Working as part of the facilities team, we are recruiting for a Cleaning Coordinator to take the lead in providing cleaning services, team leadership and administration tasks to support the smooth running of this area of the business.

The role is 70% hands on cleaning duties with the remaining 30% including line management and administration tasks.

Duties include:

  • Responsibility for the day to day cleaning of the building
  • Produce and maintain cleaning schedules for the building
  • Ensure all work is completed on time and the building is cleaned to a high standard
  • Arrange and manage external cleaning support where required for one off activities such as window cleaning or carpet cleaning.
  • Ensure adequate stock levels of cleaning products and consumables, re-order stock and organise as required, looking for opportunities to use Kanban wherever possible.
  • Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
  • Document cleaning processes and procedures through SOP's
  • Provide training to cleaning staff
  • Ensure all cleaning activities are undertaken safely and in line with health and safety policies and procedures

Previous cleaning experience for a large business is essential.

Experience of supervising a team is desirable.

You will be a good communicator, able to multi-task and manage your time effectively.

Location:

Ely, Cambridgeshire

Salary:

Negotiable

Hours:

Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm

Benefits:

Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Childcare vouchers, Group Income Protection and more.

EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.