We are recruiting for a Cleaning Team Leader to join an established manufacturing company in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
The role will be to take the lead in providing cleaning services throughout the company and building ensuring schedules are followed and completed in a safe and timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience and knowledge of cleaning processes, procedures and building systems.
Duties will include:
- 90% cleaning of building with 10% team leader/admin duties
- Line management of the cleaning team
- Day to day cleaning of the building
- Completion of cleaning check lists
- Responsibility of ensuring cleaning schedules are completed
- Manage stock levels of cleaning products and consumables
- Identification of opportunities for continuous improvement
- Training and development of cleaning team
- Ensure cleaning is conducted in a safe manner adhering to health and safety policies
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of a similar role within a large business
- A hands-on work style approach
- Previous experience within a supervisory cleaning role
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to time manage and delegate
- Previous experience of identifying and resolving problems
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
Monday to Friday 12.00 noon to 20.30
Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care and Group Income Protection.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.