As this expanding Cambridge based company grows, we are recruiting for a Client Services Executive to join the team, offering a great opportunity for career development.
You will be joining a team that welcomes new ideas and would suit someone who is detail orientated, personable and confident at building relationships with clients.
You will make clients feel valued and supported and predominantly be doing client management as well as system and process improvement work.
Below is an overview of the job:
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience.
- Managing client enquiries via phone, email, online, or in person.
- Directing client complaints or complex queries to relevant departments.
- Providing clients with technical assistance on products and services.
- Expediting serious issues to management.
- Building positive client relations.
- Maintaining client records and documenting processes.
- Identifying potential concerns and facilitating proactive intervention steps.
- Obtaining post-sales client feedback.
- Keeping track of new products on offer, as well as emerging trends.
- Recommending product improvements based on client services feedback.
You will be hearing direct client feedback first-hand. Your input and ideas will be welcomed and encouraged on how to make processes easier, efficient and more user-friendly.
We're looking for someone with customer focused, account management experience who is a great communicator and has excellent attention to detail.
Remote/Cambridge - the position will based 3 days per week in the office and 2 at home
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.