Part Time Clinical Trial Associate role with the most impressive Bio-Tech firm we work with.
This is 2 days a week, which is flexible on which days they are, as well as whether it is all in the office or home, though for now it is at home!
The client and team are beyond the words of describing how impressive they are. Take our word that they are incredible, and we'll tell you why if we shortlist your application.
This business is all about the best quality and the best people they can find right from the CEO through to any entry level role in their business.
This role is responsible for all day to day documentation activities related to the operational planning and execution of Clinical Trials.
It will involve:
- Managing the creation, maintenance and archiving of the Trial Master File (TMF)
- Working with the Project Manager, managing the creation, maintenance and archiving of product specific Diligence Files
- Collate and manage the business reference library on an ongoing basis
- Perform ongoing QC of the TMF and at the end of the study
- Maintain and track clinical trial documentation ensuring they meet GXP standards
- Create and complete tracking documentation as applicable
- Have an understanding of relevant therapeutic areas, protocols and other trial documentation within a project
- Work in accordance with Business policies and SOPs
- Support the COO, PM, Dir Clin Ops as needed, to ensure all CB documentation is completed in a timely manner
They are looking for a senior administrator who has ideally had experience of working in a Bio-Tech/Clinical Trials.
We have £28-30k salary (pro rata) with benefits to work with.