We at EA First are currently recruiting for a cloud engineer to join our Healthcare client in London, to help support their International Cloud Engineering network, which spans over Infrastructure and Engineering products in which the business relies heavily upon.
You will be mainly responsible for helping to operate, support and help develop their cloud platform across the global businesses.
Our client is a global leader in helping the healthcare professionals to provide a faster and better solution to healthcare more effectively and at pace. With a number of product suites to look after, the Engineering Cloud is a critical part of the business.
As a key member of the team, you will be reporting into the Head of Cloud.
This role is predominantly remote working, however must be able to travel to the London office and client sites when needed to by the businesses.
You will be tasked with working in partnership with the quality assurance and development teams to meet the SLA timeframes for the cloud requirements.
Constantly staying in control of the production incidents and leading the inspection into this, with then utilising the results to the code.
Within this business critical team, you will work closely with the other cloud engineers to help support and maintain the companies cloud products, alongside helping to monitor and maintain the platforms.
Reliability within the Cloud and Engineering team is paramount, with on-call response being key alongside incident resolutions and best practices. It is all about helping to drive a world class Cloud and Reliability service for their product suites.
As the Cloud Reliability Engineer in an integral part of the team, our client will need the below type of candidate:
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as a background, working within technical roles throughout your career
- Holding experience in working on public cloud platforms, with AWS being the required background
- Good experience with configuration tools such as Puppet, Ansible and Chef
- Strong communication skills is essential, where speaking with various teams across the world plays a pivotal part of your role
- Experience with Terraform, Jenkins, CircleCI, Kibana and New Relica
- Must have worked in containerised environments, holding the experience in being able to design and implement in AWS
Market leading salary of £80,000 - £90,000
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.