My client - ieso are looking to transform digital mental health care in the UK and around the globe. If you are looking for an opportunity to use your security skills in an organisation that will have a real positive impact on peoples lives then this is an outstanding option.
I am looking for an Azure Cloud Security Engineer to join the SRE team and conduct hands-on technical implementation.
- Evaluate and implement security applications, system or tools to further protect the applications, infrastructure and data hosted in Azure
- Identify and assess the impact of security issues and design and implement solutions to mitigate them.
- Champion secure development principles and manage critical security risks should they arise.
You will have:
- In-depth technical understanding and experience of the Azure cloud, API and micro-service architectures
- Working experience with industry standard security tools, principles and standards