This is an outstanding opportunity for a commercially minded part qualified finance professional. You will be a business partner / commercial analyst using your skills and influencing abilities to drive performance. You will be part of a really strong team in an organisation that will give you ample opportunity to develop your career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and analysis of weekly/period results and challenge anomalies to ensure integrity.
- Preparation and entering of journals and completing period end controls.
- Ensure all pricing is up to date and maintained
- Support to Marketing teams in preparation and tracking of budgets and forecasts.
- Improve and streamline the reporting process.
- Responsible for producing all the core data, reports, trending graphs and uploads to Commercial finance colleagues to support the business processes.
- Supporting the marketing teams to build robust budgets and forecasts.
- Support the Finance Business Partner and Head of Commercial Finance with ad hoc budget and forecasting analysis.
- Develop and maintain strong Business Partnering support to Marketing team [understanding and supporting partner needs; proactive approach].
- P&L preparation and robust challenge of assumptions for new product launches.
The successful candidate will be looking for an opportunity to build on their commercial experience in an organisation that will give them the opportunity to make a difference and develop them so they are able to take advantage of the many future career opportunities.