The purpose of the Commercial Finance Analyst role is to provide key analysis to the management team. You will support with leading on annual budget and reporting as well as building key relationships across the business and analysis large amount of data.
A Cambridge based global business is looking to hire a Commercial Finance Analyst into their growing team. Reporting into the Senior Finance business Partner is a newly created role and will be a pivotal to support decision made within the business.
This Commercial Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
- Providing quality business partnering across the business at all levels
- Production of forecasting for the sales & marketing team
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Team and monthly performances
- Responsible for analysing management information and identifying trend for the group.
- Working closing with the wider team to assist with other Finance projects
- Providing strong communication across the business with none finance.
Requirements for the Commercial Finance Analyst
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Experience of working in in similar fast-paced role
- Working towards relevant accountancy qualification such as AAT/ CIMA/ ACA/ CIMA
- Experience of Microsoft office including Excel
- Proactive and positive attitude to work
Based in Cambridge the Commercial Finance Analyses role provides an unlimited opportunity to progress within a well-known global business. You will be offered hybrid flexible working, study support (if required) and a salary of £44k, plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.