We are supporting the MD of an SME manufacturing organisation in the search for a Commercial Finance Manager. Working closely with the MD you will provide analysis and information that will ensure sound decision making and accurate reporting of information. The organisation has been enjoying growth but it could be doing even better and the purpose of this role is to ensure that it does.
You will manage the finance team and ensure best practice in the following areas:
* Prepare annual budgets.
* Produce a monthly stock turnover report
* Ensure product costs are accurate
* Prepare year-end schedules, and liaise with the external auditors.
* Ensure all documentation is indexed and filed correctly on the company's document management system.
* Complete Government statistical returns.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate success in a manufacturing environment. You will be able to support the decision making process and work effectively with the MD.