Are you a Content Marketing Manager who is interested, or has experience in the life sciences industry as well as game-changing new technologies?
Are you a confident writer and editor who enjoys breaking down complex scientific information into clear, concise and engaging content?
We're delighted to be partnering with a growing, close-knit team of passionate scientists, engineers and creative thinkers in their search for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Content Marketing Manager.
The role will predominantly include content strategy planning, content creation and looking at the brand and brand awareness. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in building the companies brand plan and engaging content to prospects and customers.
This varied and developing role, will include:
- Drafting and executing a content marketing strategy.
- Identifying topics, trends, challenges, or objections to write to that will resonate with the target audiences.
- Learning more about customer buyer journeys, identify and fill gaps with new content creation.
- Identify key performance objectives that demonstrate the success of content marketing efforts and inform future directions.
- Position the company as a trusted resource and thought leader within the scientific community through impactful content.
- Plan projects and manage task load in our project planning tool to ensure visibility and on time delivery.
- Work with our SEO agency to ensure best practices are met when drafting content.
- Collaborate with internal or external experts to collate the insights required for content.
- Draft the storyboards for video, or animated content and manage third party production agencies.
- Produce high quality, scientific-led written content.
- Distribute content via various channels including emailers, newsletters, social media posts, website, and third-party journals.
- Support our Science and Technology team with the production of application notes and posters by ensuring on-point messaging and branding.
- Craft follow up email sequences to nurture leads from mass lead gen campaigns and web downloads.
- Maintain a high level of understanding about the our portfolio of products, services, applications, target customers and competitors.
- Write press release briefing documents.
- Liaise with the companies PR Agency to pitch for industry journal article placements.
- Support the internal Event Coordinator by providing bespoke advertising content.
- Responsible for producing new brochures and updating/producing content for new website pages in collaboration with internal experts.
We're looking for someone who has the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in content marketing or scientific/medical writing within the scientific or life sciences industry.
- Degree level or equivalent in a biology discipline.
- A basic understanding of in vitro cell-based assays.
The following experience would be desirable:
- Prior experience working in drug discovery or development, or commercial roles targeting Pharma/Biotech.
- An in-depth deep understanding of in vitro 3D cell-based assays, or new approach methodologies (NAMs).
In this fast-evolving organisation, an interest in technology, along with excellent writing and editing skills would be perfect, for this exciting role.
Attention to detail and being able to demonstrate a high quality of work is important.
Cambridge or remote (requirement to go into the Cambridge office 1 day per week)
Monday-Friday - 37.5 hours per week
Up to £45,000 per annum
Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Income Protection and more!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.