My client are a Global Manufacturing business who are looking for a Continuous Improvement Coordinator.
Global Manufacturing business based in Leicestershire.
In this Continuous Improvement Coordinator role you'll report to the Engineering Manager and will be primarily responsible for implementing lean methodology across a manufacturing facility.
This position would enable you to grow to a more senior role within the organisation so offers excellent career development opportunities.
- Share continuous improvement initiatives with the team
- Provide training and development where required, including progress workshops
- Set out clear quarter/annual business objectives from a CI perspective for Production Control and work collaboratively with Divisional Managers to create an action plan in order to achieve
- Support management in the implementation of PC&L tools and provide technical support to other functions
- Identify and implement best practices by working to Lean Principles
- Ensure Know-how capitalisation and check that standard forms are used
- Present to Senior Managers on a regular basis.
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment which adopts a Continuous Improvement and Lean Principles approach
- Experience of driving continuous improvement activities forward
- Able to present to a team and influence
- Attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects
- Experienced of working in a global organisation with experience of liaising overseas.
- It would be advantageous to be bilingual
- Desirable, a Master's Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft packages
£40,000 + benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.