My client is a well-established, modern, and unique Accountancy Practice, who are currently recruiting for a Corporate Finance Assistant Manager to join their growing team.
Based in Cambridge, the firm has a strong reputation of high-class delivery, and a carefully chosen group of successful clients.
This newly created role, is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and ambitious owner managed Firm in Cambridge, working with business owners, management teams and private equity firms on transactions valued up to £50million.
The successful candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a qualified individual with at least one year's experience of Corporate Finance and a desire to progress, own their career and show an interest and enthusiasm in the field.
You will work closely with the Partners and Directors and directly with business owners and leaders on company sales, management buy outs and private equity transactions.
Qualifications and experience:
* Fully qualified Accountant
* Exposure and awareness of full M&A cycle.
* Some experience working in Corporate Finance
* Strong inter-personal skills and emotional intelligence
* Technical excellence in accounting
* Good general business awareness
What's on offer?
* Highly competitive salary
* Private healthcare and cash-back scheme
* Full financial support in respect of professional memberships and CPD
* Flexible working arrangements available.
* Mentoring scheme
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please call Lauren Ramsey on 01223 298160 for more information.