This role represents an opportunity to join a really exciting organisation which is already having great success with their ground breaking new technology. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Documenting and developing the costing processes, BOM, labour routings etc.
- Month end cost reporting to include monthly variance reports, stock valuation, labour efficiency, waste reporting along with other relevant identified KPI's.
- Inventory control - conversion of raw materials through WIP to finished goods
- Procurement controller - using the MRP module to ensure optimal inventory levels
- To challenge the status quo and drive efficiency in process and reporting.
- Monitoring and regular reporting of budget and project variances to budget owners
- Provide cover for the finance assistant, including purchase and sales ledger, and trial balance
- Review and publish a dashboard of KPIs from all departments
The successful candidate will have experience of operating in a costing role within a manufacturing environment you will have strong communication skills and be able to interact across several departments.