EA First are recruiting for a Credit Controller for a central Cambridge based business permanently. The Credit Controller will act as the main point for contact for credit control for the assigned business unit. This role will also be responsible for dealing with related enquiries, issuing refunds and supporting the broader finance team.
- Collection of monies within the agreed time frames.
- Maintaining customer records, monitoring and resolving queries and updating payment adjustments.
- Building strong working relationships across the wider business and external clients.
- Supporting the revenue manager to improve procedures for cash collection.
- Performing various reconciliation and analyst projects.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience self-motivated credit controller to join a friendly hardworking growing team in the heart of Cambridge. Having the ability to work to deadlines and maintaining communication is key for this role.