If you are a Credit Risk Manager who knows what good looks like this is a great opportunity to use your skills to drive the organisation forward. You will be involved in all areas of risk and ensure that they are meeting their appetite for risk. This is a hybrid role looking for someone to be in the office in Cambridge 1 day a week.
An established Financial Services organisation who are big enough to make an impact but small enough to offer a broad role full of variation. Generous basic salary is coupled with an excellent benefits package which demonstrates how important their people are to them.
This is a broad role where you will play a key part in the credit risk strategy, ensuring the organisation meets its appetite for risk and that the rest of the business knows where that is.
· Own the affordability model, including updates and improvements
· Define and carry out mortgage credit stress testing
· Develop and embed a PD credit risk model for portfolio analysis, with potential for credit decisioning
· Own the watchlist process
· Act as the second line of defence for credit risk
· Own and improve credit risk reporting for MCC, Risk Committee and Board
· Second Line of Defence reviews of mortgage underwriting
· Thematic and portfolio reviews
· Author new business lending review and develop other lending review documents
· Carry out risk reviews of new product developments
· Development of the mortgage credit risk appetite and limits
· Second line of defence reviews of underwriting policy and residential lending policy
· Horizon scanning and emerging risk analysis for mortgage credit risk
· Arrears, forbearance and impairment analysis
· Identify and implement regulatory change
· Support Finance team in impairment modelling
· Draft reports for MCC, Executive, Risk Committee and Board
This role sits within an ambitious department motivated by the opportunity to make a difference. Anyone coming in will need to confident, approachable and share their passion.
It is likely that you will currently be a Credit Risk Manager but frustrated by the inflexibility of the organisation that you work for.
C£60,000 , 12% pension, 10% bonus, 28 days holiday, Health care etc