One of our international clients are looking for a Freelance ZOHO specialist to assist with large scale project assisting with the roll out of Zoho within the organisation
This client are growing and have an ambitious plan, we are now hiring a Zoho specialist to ensure that our tools can deliver the best experience and results for our customers and staff.
As a Zoho CRM Specialist within this organisation you will be responsible for implementing solutions for business objectives using the Zoho product suite. You are a highly collaborative person who can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
You'll get to:
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to improve our digital ecosystem that supports, primarily, marketing and sales initiatives.
- Integrate with a dynamic team to provide creative solutions for business goals using the Zoho tool set including Books, CRM, Campaigns, Forms, SalesIQ, Analytics, etc.
- Coordinate with developers to track/prioritise projects, acquire additional domain knowledge, and share this knowledge with the team.
- Perform quality assurance, identify problem areas, plan for product improvements, and execute solutions.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience developing B2B/B2C solutions in Zoho.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the Zoho products, their integration's, and other opportunities offered by the tool set.
- You have strong experience in the whole product development cycle and project management in the field of software products.
- Can interact with different stakeholders, both inside the company and at third party providers
- You are excited about coordination of feature development and project execution across the full development cycle.
- You are a quick learner, passionate about your work and driven to get things done.
- You have excellent communication and time management skills.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
We are ideally looking for a candidate based around Europe , but must be fluent in English both Oral and written.
Other members of the team are based in the USA and Spain, so you will be required to work some hours that cross over with the East coast US.
Please apply for further details or contact Damian on 01223298159 - Or Email Damian.Bicknell@ea-first.com
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.