Are you looking for a varied, customer service focused job in Ely, Cambridgeshire?
We are looking for a Customer Support Co-ordinator to provide a high level of customer service, process orders and invoices.
With high attention to detail and accuracy important along with good problem solving skills, duties will include:
- Maintain daily communications with customers.
- Ensure resolution and follow-ups are completed.
- Liaise with Sales Support regarding product availability, quotations, order processing and product shipment.
- Daily review of open orders.
- Organise and prioritise workflow to meet customer deadlines.
- Co-ordinate logistics with designated forwarders and schedule courier pick-ups.
- Liaise with the manufacturing department.
- Prepare documentation including proforma invoices, packing lists and certificate of origins.
- Liaise with the internal accounts department regarding customer financial status.
- Responding to phone and email queries.
If you have experience of working in a customer service position, have excellent communication and problem solving skills, we would like to hear from you!
Order processing or invoicing experience would be beneficial.
Knowledge of import/export procedures/IPR/customs clearance/compliance would be useful but not essential.
Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.