Great opportunity to join an exciting and growing organisation that has exciting plans for the very near future. Your role will be to support the clients and customers by quickly resolving issues for them whilst maintaining strong relationships.
- Be an enthusiastic problem solver.
- Use your initiative to effectively support clients
- Quickly understand and resolve the issues of customers
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with how their problems are resolved.
- Maintenance of Excel spreadsheets.
- Keeping the internal admin system up to date with partner contact details.
- Supplier statistics.
- Complete general administrative tasks.
You will have:
- Confidence in use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- A high degree of self-motivation, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Deliver for the team with a can-do attitude
- Full UK driving license