Do you have high attention to detail and good problem solving skills?
We're recruiting for a Customer Support Representative in Ely, Cambridgeshire. This is a 9-month fixed term contract.
You will be a team player and goal driven with strong communication skills.
The company are a leading designer and manufacturer within their market. Within this company there are great opportunities for individuals to grow their skillset and develop their career further.
- Respond to general customer queries by phone and email
- Process quotes and orders of catalogue items
- Prioritising tasks to ensure all orders are processed
- Follow up on delayed orders and notify customers accordingly
- Answer and redirect external calls
- Manage and anticipate customer needs
- Communicate with global offices to fulfil customer requests
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of attention to detail
- Previous experience within a customer-facing role
- Keeping up with a fast-paced team
- Problem solving
- Good understanding of core MS Office packages
- Proven track record of hitting (non-sales based) targets (Desirable)
- Previous experience of working on an ERP system (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join a pro-active Customer Support team, with training provided on the company systems, processes and procedures.
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Contributed Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.