Dart / Flutter Developer required by a ground breaking Digital Health products organisation. Its a great opportunity to join a growing team with a positive and creative work environment. This role can be hybrid or remote.
Our client creates group breaking digital health products for the NHS and Public Health. Set up to help streamline and connect health and well being services through digital technologies. Their products are designed to improve the public's health and ease the demand on GP services.
- Working on their existing apps and managing their on-going development
- Creation of new apps from initial concepts through to completion and launch
- Have a hand in producing instructional documentation for training and sales
- Identifying potential areas of risk and bug fixing
- Assisting in the planning and estimation of development costs
We are looking for someone with experience of working with Dart and Flutter. You will have strong analytical skills which will enable you to utilise simple solutions to tackle technical problems. You will have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
Competitive salary and Annual profit share scheme, 28 days annual holiday Hybrid / Remote working.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.