As a key part of the Data Team you will be responsible for all activities related to Data across the platforms. You will have strong SQL skills, SSMS ideally or IDE.
Leading local employer.
In this role you will:
- Act as the go-to person for all data related queries and issues experienced by the business users.
- Ensure data quality, data definitions and data compliances are met.
- Manage meta-data and processes to ensure proper use of data is being created, read, reported, updated or deleted.
- Ensure data is protected and security procedure enforced.
- Take active role in data governance framework, feedback on practices and recommend improvements.
- Participating in the modelling and defining of data elements across all integrated systems
- Become advocate for data integrity and enforce data handling within user communities
- Build Cloud data models objects for data extraction, reporting and dashboarding.
The succesful candidate will be an expereince data analyst with strong communication skills.
£33,000 to £38,000 plus benefits
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.