This role is a cornerstone position in a high performing data team. You will be design and leading the data migration and data management systems which integrate with the organisation's operational management systems with a view to improving and increasing BI reporting and processes.
An award-winning social housing provider that provides hundreds of thousands of people with affordable, quality homes. Their commitment to their customers is paramount, and this role, which will steer the increased visibility of performance across the group, will have a direct impact on improving the day to day lives of their tenants.
- Managing and developing ETL workloads so that they run efficiently and predictably
- Rigorous data quality management to ensure reliable and accurate insights can be captured
- Developing accessible data models and stores with documentation of source and target maps
- Creating and maintaining a data catalogue and metadata repository
- Being the lead technical resource for support, design and infrastructure on BI and data management systems
You will likely have a background as either a BI developer, looking to go into a more project-focused role, or have a track record in Data Migration projects that have had a strong technical leaning. You will be adept in data visualization tools, preferably PowerBI and ideally have experience of designing, coordinationg and implementing proof of concepts. It is expected that you have a technical capability in design, build and test of complex and large-scale data products and a sound understanding of DW strategies and architecture, using SSIS, Schemas and Kimball Methodology.
12 Month Fixed Term Contract with excellent salary and benefits
Hybrid working, 2 days a week on site
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this fixed term contract vacancy.