EA-first are proud to be recruiting for a Data Supervisor to join an award-winning chartered accountant with offices around East Anglia.
This is an exciting time to the organisation as they are at a key stage if their digital Development process, the role is a full-time position and can be based out of any one of their 5 offices around East Anglia. The role is supported by a Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship.
You will be responsible for the total quality of the practice's client and contact data as well as cleansing it, you will be tasked to ensure compliance with the firm's GDPR policies with appropriate deletion of records. The successful candidate will assist in the upkeep and removal of data to support day to day business activities, alongside providing assistance to colleagues on how to precisely populate data.
The main duties will include (but are not limited to): Maintaining the overall quality of the firm's data:
- Guaranteeing completeness of data for new records, quality checking data and
- populating missing data
- Monitoring overall level of Draft Contacts and supporting the firm's 'Digital
- Champions' with the approval process
- Updating and creating training materials as required
- Recognizing and proposing improvements to processes
- Reviewing accuracy of newly created clients and feedback identified issues
- Identifying duplicate records and merging or removing
- Reviewing usage of Extra Fields and providing recommendations
- Identifying clients potentially awaiting closure
- Working with associates to identify different ways to present data using PowerBI
- to deliver significant insights in real-time or near real-time
Ensuring compliance with GDPR:
- Recording retention reason on all contact records
- Carrying out GDPR deletion process
Desired skills for this role include:
- A minimum of five GCSEs grade A to C (9 to 4 on the new grading system) including in Mathematics or English. Any relevant vocational qualifications will be helpful.
- ICT Literate with a thorough understanding of Microsoft Office, Strong Excel is a must.
- Previous experience of data entry is a must have.
- Being able to multitask and working in a methodical manor and competently under pressure.
- Poses excellent communication and organisational skills, be confident to liaise with peers at all levels.
- Be self-motivated an able to work both autonomously and in a small team.
- Be able to ensure complete confidentiality regarding the organisations work.
- A full Driving licence and own transport is necessary as travel to other sites will be required on occasion.
If you feel like you fit the description above and would like to find out more details then please apply for a further discussion.