Great opportunity to join a high calibre team and use your skills for good. This is a growing organisation looking to significantly impact climate change. We are looking for a Data Visualisation or UI / UX designer with a background in analytics, design and presenting data. You'll be working closely with product management, modellers and software engineering.
Growing SaaS organisation based in Cambridge supporting organisations to achieve Net Zero.
In this role you sit within the Product team and work to enhance the climate analytics platform. You will collaborate with data scientists, modellers and software engineering and create compelling data visualisations and drive the overall design of the platform.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product management, modellers and software engineering
- Develop UI mock-ups and high fidelity prototypes that clearly illustrate how components function and display in active/ inactive states (using Figma or similar)
- Design data heavy graphic user interface elements such as tables, graphs maps to simplify and highlight key insights
- Prepare and present designs to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Ensure brand guidelines are adopted to harmonise look and feel and improve readability
This is a great role for a candidate looking to join a rapidly expanding company:
- Demonstrable experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Proven experience with data visualisation design
- Experience of design software like Figma, XD or similar
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills
- Good time-management skills
- Inquisitive and creative mindset - willing to learn new concepts
£65,000 to £75,000 plus bonus and shares.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.