We're looking for a self-motivated Despatch Operative to join a small team based in Cambridge, on a permanent, full-time basis.
As the Despatch Operative, you will be responsible for the supply of parts to customers globally, with a secondary responsibility to provide back up to the support team by inputting orders onto SAGE when needed.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to be in a hands on despatch role, learn more about Sales Order Processing and help in other areas of the business as your skills grow and develop.
Ideally, you will have warehouse, stores or despatch experience however full training can be provided.
A typical day will include:
- Picking and packing items
- Raising despatch notes on SAGE 200
- Preparing goods for despatch
- Generate invoices
- Liaise with freight forwarders
- Ensuring the shipping area is kept clean
- Order boxes and arrange storage/delivery
- Ensure packing equipment is maintained
Experience of Sage 200 is desirable, but not essential as training can be provided.
Pension contribution, Private health insurance, Life insurance, 25 days annual leave, company funded social events, snacks, drinks and fruit.
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.