Do you love all things digital?
Do you enjoy producing digital content, photo editing, analytics and managing digital projects?
As Digital Co-ordinator you will be involved in all of this and more!
Working in a small team as the digital specialist, you will be supporting and developing the companies digital platforms including the company website, intranet, social media and email channels.
In this varied job, you will be:
- Producing and guiding others in digital content, design, email marketing and social media best practice
- Manage digital projects from conception to completion
- The technical and web analytics lead in the team, training and supporting others in google analytics, CMS, Photoshop and other tools
- Ensuring the brand and tone of voice is applied consistently online
- Keep up to date with digital technologies and trends
We are looking for someone who has the following skills and experience:
- Writing for the web, image manipulation, corporate social media, web analytics, applying brand guidelines and GDPR
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Self-motivated, organised and high attention to detail
- CMS, Photoshop and Google Analytics
This is a great opportunity for someone who is creative, to offer new ideas and suggestions and really make the role their own!
Monday-Friday - Full time
£27-30,000 per annum
27 days annual leave, Pension, Life Assurance and Health care cash plan