We're on the lookout for a talented Digital Solutions Specialist to join a dynamic team. Starting with a 12 Month FTC with the view to perm in the future.
This Client is one of the largest organisation worldwide dedicated exclusively to high school programs abroad, As a key player in our digital transformation, you'll closely collaborate with our Digital Solutions Lead, with a focus on Zoho One and WordPress. If you're passionate about education, technology, and making a global impact, this is the role for you!
- Validate user stories, ensuring a seamless user experience and effective technological implementation.
- Contribute to the development of improved standards for production, design, and testing protocols across all service lines.
- Assist in training needs and ensure companywide compliance.
- Provide technical support for enterprise-level application systems.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify potential solutions for issue resolution.
- Document issues and follow best practices for change control.
- Collaborate with the team to document actionable bugs for engineering resolution.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Degree in technology, technical certification, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related technical field.
- Minimum 2 years working with O365, Zoho, and WordPress in an enterprise environment.
What We're Looking For:
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn new platforms.
- Team player with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick learner, passionate about your work, and driven to get things done.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Join a global team of passionate individuals dedicated to leading students to their potential. If you're ready to make an impact in the education sector, apply now and be part of the exciting journey!
EA First Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency for this permanent vacancy.